The information presented below is intended to inform the user about the placement, use and management of cookies used by amritamasaj.ro website. There are also some useful links related to this subject.
Please read the following information carefully:
This website uses its own and third party cookies to provide visitors with a much better browsing experience and services tailored to their needs and interests. In what we call web 2.0, cookies play an important role in facilitating access to and delivery of the many services users enjoy on the Internet, such as:
- Personalising certain settings such as: the language in which a site is viewed, the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed, keeping options for various products (sizes, other details etc.) in the shopping cart (and remembering these options) - thus generating shopping cart flexibility (accessing old preferences by clicking the forward and back button).
- Cookies provide site owners with valuable feedback on how their sites are used by users, so they can make them even more effective and accessible to users.
- They allow multimedia or other applications from other sites to be embedded on a particular site to create a more valuable, useful and enjoyable browsing experience;
- Improve the effectiveness of online advertising.
Cookies are small files, generally made up of text and numbers, which when accessing a website are saved in the browser used by the computer, phone, tablet or any other device through which that website is accessed online. Each time the website is subsequently accessed, the browser sends this file to the website's server, thus allowing the identification of a returning visitor.
The cookies used on this website are both our own cookies and cookies from third parties and allow us to understand the needs and requirements of website users, in order to improve their experience of using the website, to make it as easy as possible for them to obtain the information they want and to make the best use of the services offered by the www.amritamasaj.ro website.
Depending on the duration of the cookie, these may be session cookies or permanent cookies. Session cookies have a temporary storage duration, limited only to the duration of the session in which the visitor visits the site. When the session or browser is closed, the validity of the session cookie is lost. Permanent cookies are stored on the user's computer and are not deleted when the browsing session is closed. The amritamasaj.ro website uses both session cookies and permanent cookies.
Cookies are used for the purpose of analyzing the traffic and/or performance of the site being monitored and accessed by the visitor.
For the purpose of analyzing traffic and performance of the amritamasaj.ro website, we use analysis tools provided by Google - Analytics, WebMaster Tools - tools that store information about the pages visited, the duration of the visit to the site, the mode/device of access to the site, the location - at the locality level, etc. More information about how Google stores and uses this information can be found here.
Browsers used when accessing the internet have built-in facilities to monitor the level of information security, including the possibility to accept cookies. In order to use the facilities for setting the level of acceptance of cookies, in most cases it is necessary to access the "options" section of the browser and the "Settings" category. Disabling the option to accept cookies may mean that some of the most important sites cannot be accessed. Therefore, it is important to only accept cookies from sites that you trust.
You can delete cookies at any time by using the "Privacy" option in the Settings category.
Options to prevent the tracking of user online activity are implemented today in various forms; one of the most widespread is the "Do Not Track" mechanism used by most web browsers and search engines. The purpose of the Do Not Track mechanism is "to give the user the opportunity to express personal choices regarding the monitoring of his or her online activities and to communicate these choices to each server or web application with which he or she interacts, thus allowing each service accessed to either adjust its practices according to the user's choices or to reach a separate agreement with the user that is mutually convenient. Note that not all "Do Not Track" functionality blocks cookies.
Users/visitors of the https://amritamasaj.ro website have all the rights provided for in Articles 13-18 of Law 677/2001: the right to access data, to intervene and to object, to not be subject to an individual decision, to appeal to the courts. Although cookies are stored in the memory of the internet user's computer/device, they cannot access/read other information on that computer/device. Cookies are not viruses. They are just small text files; they are not compiled as code and cannot be executed. Thus, they cannot self-copy, they cannot spread to other networks to generate actions and they cannot be used to spread viruses.
How can I stop cookies?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make certain sites impractical or difficult to visit and use. Also, refusing to accept cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive/view online advertising. It is possible to set your browser not to accept cookies or you can set your browser to accept cookies from a specific site. But, for example, if you are not registered using cookies, you will not be able to leave comments. All modern browsers offer the possibility to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be useful, otherwise you can use your browser's "help" option for more details.
1. Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
2. Cookie settings in Firefox
3. Cookie settings in Chrome
4. Cookie settings in Safari
For third party cookie settings, please refer to the website: - http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/
If you want to know more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
1. Microsoft Cookies guide
2. All About Cookies
Further information can be found in the following documents and public information sources:
- Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (PDF)
- Directive 2009/136/EC amending Directive 2002/22/EC on universal service and users' rights relating to electronic communications networks and services, Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector and Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 on cooperation between national authorities responsible for the enforcement of consumer protection laws (PDF)
- Law No 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, as amended and supplemented
- Opinion No 4/2012 of the Article 29 Working Party on cookies exempted from consent, June 2012 (PDF)
- World Wide Web Consortium, Tracking Preferences Expression (DNT), W3C Working Draft, 2 October 2012
- Secure Cookies
- Wikipedia - HTTP Cookie